San Antonio, TX
Prescribe medical treatment and clinical drugs to patients during clinical shifts.
• Order studies, tests and ancillary services.
• Complete all progress notes, history and physicals, and discharge summaries.
• Review, make medical judgments and sign (if required) all consult notes, laboratory, diagnostic, ancillary,
Pharmacy, Health Risk Assessment, Home Health, Durable Medical Equipment data/requests.
• Review on a regular basis cases that require ongoing medical attention with Conviva Case
Management/Acute Care Program. Participate in quality improvement management, continuing
education, and other patient care programs established by Conviva or clinical requirements.
• Unique 7 days on 7 days off block schedule model.
• Report directly to the CMO / Program Director.
• Assist in developing the policies, clinical protocols, forms, reports, and records for the hospitalist’s
program and any other communication/reporting required by the hospitals and Conviva Healthcare
• Foster a close relationship with the Emergency Department providers and administrative staff
• Ensure that patients presented for admission meet admission criteria and be available for ER consults as
• Educate patients on wellness, prevention and early detection by providing materials and resources to the
patients and their families.
• Full benefit package available.